Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Deluded.

It's difficult to construct a coherent piece when attempting to be discreet about the very subject I wish to discuss. This is a relatively public forum, even if it is visited by a microscopic portion of the public. Relatively speaking, this being my little corner of the internet, I should be able to say whatever I damn well please! But I shall refrain from being explicit, somewhat. Let's see if I can articulate myself one way or the other.

Still with me? No? Okay. Me neither.

Ahem. I'll be brief, if vague. To paraphrase from Hemingway's The Sun Also Rises, it would be pretty to think so. Very much so. However, all I have is an assumption. An assumption that is most likely completely and utterly wrong. But so be it. I'll allow my imagination to get the best of me; I'll bask in the warmth the superflous possibility brings.

Throwing out all logic on this one, folks, as you can detect from the complete lack of reason in the previous paragraph. In conclusion, I'm feeling some type of way. For once, I'll let it run its course.

No comments: